New Light Institute Admission Process
The Selection Process
- Admission to all courses will be through scholarship cum admission test.
- Students qualifying in the admission test will be informed about their success and the scholarships.
- Direct admission in granted to all those students who are eligible for below mentioned criteria.
- For more details about admission test date, scholarship and commencement of class, please contact your nearest New Light Center.
- New Light Institute offers direct admission option in all of its courses. The direct admission is provided on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in his/her Board Examination.
- Each course has a predefined specific percentage admission criterion. Broadly, for any course a student should fulfill the given percentage or grades requirement in either Science & Maths (aggregate) in class X Board/SSC exams., or PCB(aggregate) in class XII Board/HSC examinations.
- However, if a student has not scored a minimum of 80% marks or B1+B1 grades in class X Board/SSC in Science , then he/she will have to give our ‘Admission cum Scholarship Test’. Those students who qualify this test are then given admission in the applied courses.
New Light Institute Talent Search Exam(NLITSE)
- New Light also offers admission to those students also, who could not perform well in their board exams and thus want another chance to showcase their potential for medicine as career. For such students, we have a provision of an admission test, where we test the basic knowledge of the student. The syllabus of the admission test is different for different courses and can be obtained from the information desk at the applying centre.
- The admission test also gives an opportunity to the student to perform higher and get scholarship also. A student, who has qualified our direct admission criteria, can also sit for ACST and get himself/herself a scholarship.
- A student can appear in the ACST for a maximum of two chances for seeking admission in a particular course.